|Name||CO2e / serving|
Dutch pancakes with bacon and cheese
- Mix the flour and milk and whisk until all lumps have dissappeared.
- Add the 2 eggs and whisk again.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add to the dough.
- Fry 2 slices of bacon in the pan on both sides until slightly crisp.
- Cover the bacon with dough and fry on medium heat until the bottom is light brown.
- Flip the pancake and add cheese.
- Remove from pan when bottom is also light brown.
- Of course other toppings are possible as well, e.g. apple with cinnamon and sugar, mushroom and bacon, fried separately and folded into a cheese pancake, egg sunny side up