|Name||CO2e / serving|
Baked egg with spinach and tomato
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Meanwhile, in oven proof skillet, saute onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- After onion begins to turn translucent, about 4 minutes, add tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt, dried basil and a couple turns of pepper.
- Increase heat to medium-high, and cook for about 5 minutes, letting the water cook out.
- Add in beans, stir.
- Add a little more salt and fold in the spinach.
- After the spinach has wilted, turn heat off and carefully crack the 4 eggs on top of mixture.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 10 – 12 minutes, or until whites turn opaque and the yolks are still runny.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread and coffee or tea. Enjoy your weekend.