|Name||CO2e / serving|
- Mix the ingredients until you get a homogeneous dough
- Wrap in cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge
- Run the dough in batches of about a handful of dough through the pasta machine. Do this a few times at thickness 1 (0 being the coursest and 9 being the thinnest), folding over the dough between rolls until a nice stretchy dough is reached.
- Now take slightly smaller batches through the pasta machine, from setting 1 up to 6 or 7, rolling the dough through each setting twice. You can cut the sheet over if it becomes too long to handle.
- Cut out the pasta in the desired shape and boil for 3-5 minutes.