- Cut the chicken breasts into nugget sized pieces.
- Mix the chicken with garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and add chicken.
- Put the bread crumbs in another small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium high heat
- Run each piece of chicken through the breadcrumbs before putting it in the pan. You might need to do several portions if not all pieces fit in the pan.
- Fry for about 8 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the chicken still moist.
- Drain on a paper towel.